What is included in the free transfer process
What we provide for no cost?
- Ethical Letter and/or Transfer Request from your previous accountant/administrator to Supervision
- Conversion of Financial Data to our accounting system
- Induction meeting and other required information
- A central Bank Account for transacting (if required);
- A CMC Markets Broker Account (if required);
- An AMM Term Deposit Platform Account (if required);
- Compliance letters for Rollovers and Employer contributions;
- Access to your SMSF portal;
- Access to your portfolio online
What isn’t included?
- Any outstanding tax returns or financial years not completed or lodged. We will quote you on the fee for any outstanding years (normally 12 X monthly administration fees)
- ASIC Annual Company Fees
- Investment transaction fees such as brokerage or financial adviser fees
- ATO Levy
- Ongoing monthly administration fees
Please be sure to read Supervision’s Terms & Conditions & FSG before commencing your application.
Depending on the investments that you make within your SMSF, there may be additional fees or charges imposed by third parties. The above list clearly defines what Supervision provides under our transfer service. Any additional expenses your SMSF may incur due to the investments purchases or sales is the responsibility of the Trustee and should be investigated before entering into the investments.
Talk with an expert
Have a question or need more info? Complete the form and one of our SMSF experts will be in touch to help.